The Club Series Raceway — 6' x 16' modular analog wooden, slot car track system
This product is currently sold out.
New from Slot Mods — The Club Series Raceway
The Club Series Raceway is a 6' x 16' wooden three-lane, 1/32 scale Analog Modular Track System.
This track offers the latest in analog slot car racing, and is designed and engineered to be both challenging and fun for the entire family. Our unique power and fastening system will have you racing your favorite 1/32 and 1/24 scale cars within just a few hours.
- Three-lanes w/two crossovers.
- Laptiming / race management system & PC tablet.
- Eight 1/32 scale slot cars (as currently available from Scalextric™ USA, models subject to change). Prefer a certain era or type? Let us know when you order.*
- Three professional-grade controllers w/sensitivity and brake adjustments.
- Variable power supply.
- Magnabraid-powered slots.
- 15-ply Birch track surface with 3D apex markers and retaining walls.
- Automotive-grade paint with clear-coat finishes for all components.
- LED illuminated track base.
- Highest quality, durable fastening system.
- Designed to be portable: track components consist of eight track sections, four infield sections, 16 self-leveling legs, eight inner-stringer supports and complete assembly hardware.
- Ideal for game rooms, man-caves, offices, corporate events and trade shows.
Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
SHIPPING // Average $650-950 in lower 48 states; charged separately prior to shipment.
WHITE-GLOVE INSTALLATION // $2,500 plus shipping. Available to Alaska, Hawaii and international customers at an additional cost; charged separately prior to shipment.
* Slot cars shown in photographs are not available.
What’s in a name — Slot Mods USA
SLOT // Slot cars are models of actual automobiles for miniature racing. Most enthusiasts use commercially available slot cars 1/32 and 1/24 scale in size.
Drivers use a hand-held controller to regulate a low-voltage electric motor hidden within the car. Each car runs on a separate lane with its own guide. The challenge in racing slot cars comes in taking curves and cross-overs as fast as possible without causing the car to lose its grip and spin sideways, or to 'deslot', leaving the track altogether.
MODS // Modular design is a design approach that subdivides a system into manageable smaller parts called modules that can be easily independently connected.
USA // Made in America.
Considering buying, but have questions about the Club Series Raceway?
No problem. Send us an email or give us a call.