Tribute Track: 1969 Penske/Sunoco Camaro Z/28 — 6'x15'
This product is currently sold out.
Price reduced on this gently-used, one-of-a-kind track now available for purchase or event rental — the 1960s-inspired GM Motorsports Tribute Camaro:
A 6' x 15' wooden two-lane, 1/32 scale inspired recreation of Watkins Glen International raceway.
The Tribute Camaro Track, used at trade shows and promotional events around the country since 2013, has been fully reconditioned and restored to as-new condition and is ready to race.
The GM Motorsports Tribute Camaro
The 'Glen and it’s iconic blue armco barriers, period-correct signage, banners, bridges and structures, are spread over a true all-steel bodied 1969 Z/28 Camaro, and wears the livery of the iconic #6 Roger Penske/Sunoco car, which Mark Donohue drove in the Trans-Am series of the 1960s. The Camaro is accurate right down to the Penske Blue paint and ultra-rare Minilite wheels and racing tires.
This routed wood track was built as a fully-functional promotion piece for the 2013 Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance.
2013 Christmas Gift of the Season by Hot Rod Magazine, Cigar Aficionado, Robb Report and Hammacher Schlemmer.
- Track is 1/32 scale representation.
- Wooden track size is approximately 6' x 15'
- Scenic elements include handcrafted, period-correct, iconic blue-Armco guardrail, structures, signage, bridges and grandstands.
- Historically accurate blue Armco guardrails.
- Landscaping and trees.
- Accent LED lighting underneath car.
- Six slot cars.
- Two controllers.
- 30W variable power supply for track and cars.
- 16W power supply for car’s running lights and accent LED lighting.
- Transformers, electronics and additional storage are located inside the passenger door.
- Powers-up with key fob.
- When track is plugged-in and turned-on, running lights glow.
- Airbags located under front axle for moving track.
Shipping, white-glove installation and track modification per owner specification, available at additional cost. Worldwide shipping available.
Buy it today!
Considering buying, but have questions about the GM Tribute Camaro Track?
No problem. Send us an email or give us a call.